The loan comparison calculator on this page can help you compare and contrast the costs of two different loans to determine which loan is the best deal for you. To use the loan comparison calculator, begin by entering the details for each loan.
- What are the upfront and ongoing fees for each loan?
- What is the introductory interest rate?
- For how many monthly will that introductory rate last (intro term)?
- What is the interest rate after the introductory term expires?
- The results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for a loan. It is advised that you consult your financial adviser before taking out a loan.
Money Saving Tip
- Because interest is assessed daily based on the remaining balance on the loan (known as the principal), paying higher payments (or applying a lump sum payment) while the interest rate is low during an introductory term can save a great deal in both interest and time. Pay as much as you can while the rates are favorable to save more time and money!